Must contact Health Education Services office to cancel or reschedule.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) Providers Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. This course is classroom based and requires a minimum of 4 participants.
Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout).
Adult, child rescue breathing
Adult, child CPR/AED – 1 Rescuer
Adult, child CPR/AED – 2 Rescuers
Adult, child relief of choking
Adult, child bag-mask use
Infant rescue breathing
Infant relief of choking
Infant bag-mask use
Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills
Students engage in simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active, hands-on participation
Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
Classroom format is ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills
Student CD contains supplemental information on topics such as stroke, cardiac arrest, and special resuscitation situations
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card is valid for two years. In the classroom, students engage in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an American Heart Association BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
Health Education Services offers our CPR, AED, First-Aid and Workplace Health and Safety training classes in multiple locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Headquartered in San Carlos, California, we offer custom on-site training at our client's locations throughout the peninsula, south bay, and east bay including: Menlo Park; Redwood City; Foster City; San Mateo; Belmont; Burlingame; Palo Alto; Mountain View; Los Altos; Los Altos Hills; Hillsborough; Woodside; Atherton; San Jose; Santa Clara; Fremont - and beyond. We are happy to arrange for training at your business, using your facilities, to encourage participation from your employees and reduce the logistical impact on your organization. Contact us today to discuss our custom CPR, AED, First Aid and Safety training! 650-321-6500
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services
- Thursday, December 20, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (10 seats left)Health Education Services